Did you really have no idea how to create your own custom kinesiology tape? Is this the first time that you found yourself needing to create a customized or personalized kinesiology tape for any reason? If so, then read on!
What is Kinesiology Tape?
Kinesiology tape is a type of adhesive bandage that is used to treat musculoskeletal injuries. The tape is made from a synthetic material that is elastic and has a low resistance to stretching. It is often used to help reduce pain and inflammation in the area of the injury.
How to Use Kinesiology Tape for Different Muscle Groups?
Kinesiology tape is a great way for athletes and everyday people to improve their flexibility, range of motion, and strength.
1. Kinesiology tape can help improve your flexibility. To use kinesiology tape for this purpose, place it around your ankle and cross the tape over the top of your foot. Hold the position for five to ten minutes, then repeat on the other side. This exercise will help you decrease your muscle tightness and increase your range of motion.
2. Kinesiology tape can help improve your range of motion. To use kinesiology tape for this purpose, first make a loop with the tape. Place the loop around one of your fingers, then stretch the finger out towards you. Hold the position for five to ten minutes, then repeat on the other hand. This exercise will help you increase your flexibility and decrease your muscle tightness.
equine Kinesiology Tape$15.90 – $278.00
10cm kinesiology tape$22.80 – $329.60
kinesiology tape 7.5 cm$19.40 – $282.00
kinesiology tape 2.5 cm$15.47 – $281.60
5cm x 5m kinesiology tape$15.90 – $278.00
Camo kinesiology tape$16.05 – $296.00
Different sizes of kinesiology tapes$15.47 – $329.60
tape scissors$15.60 – $3,410.00
Nylon Four sided elastic tape$15.90 – $480.16
Benefits of using Kinesiology Tape
Kinesiology tape, also known as “tape therapy”, is a form of self-massage that uses adhesive bandages to improve blood circulation.
Benefits of using kinesiology tape include:
1. Improving Overall Blood Circulation: Kinesiology tape can help improve circulation by restricting blood flow in localized areas. By doing so, it can help to relieve pain and inflammation in the area.
2. Reducing Stress and Anxiety: Kinesiology tape can also reduce stress and anxiety levels by working to reduce tension and stress in the body. This can provide relief from feelings of restlessness, irritability, and insomnia.
3. Improving Joint Function: Kinesiology tape can also help improve joint function by improving the flow of nutrients and fluids to the joints. This can help to prevent or reduce the occurrence of arthritis symptoms.
Why do people like their own custom Kinesiology tape?
There are many reasons why people love their own custom kinesiology tape. For some, it is a great way to personalize their workouts and make them more enjoyable. Others find that the tape helps them stay motivated and focused during their workouts. And finally, there are those who simply enjoy the feeling of having their own unique tape workout routine. Regardless of why someone chooses to use custom tape, the results are always positive.
Matters needing attention when using Custom Kinesiology tape
First, make sure the tape is properly fitted. Kinesiology tape is designed to stretch and mold to the contours of your feet. If it is not fitted properly, the tape will be uncomfortable and ineffective.
Second, wear the tape for an extended period of time. When you first start using kinesiology tape, it may take some time to get used to the feeling of the adhesive. However, if you wear the tape for an extended period of time, you will eventually become adjusted to it and find it more comfortable.
Finally, use caution when showering or bathing. While kinesiology tape does not dissolve in water, it does lose its stickiness over time. If you accidentally get water on the adhesive side of the tape, be careful not to pull too hard on the bandage, as this could cause it to break off.
Custom Kinesiology Tape is becoming increasingly popular for a variety of reasons. From reducing pain and inflammation to restoring function, it is a versatile tool that can be used in a variety of ways. If you’re looking for an effective method to manage your health and reduce pain, Custom Kinesiology Tape might be the answer for you. So why not give it a try? You might be surprised at just how well it works.